Allentown Public Theatre’s new interactive theatre program Coming Clean is designed to address issues surrounding the opioid crisis for middle and high school students. Able to be offered in school, after school or outside of school, the program can be adapted to fit a variety of settings, including the following:
- Assembly program – serves audiences of about 300 students at a time
- one 90-minute workshop – serves up to 20 students at a time
- one 45-minute workshop – serves up to 20 students at a time
- two 45-minute workshops – serves up to 20 students at a time
- multi-week after-school program – serves up to 20 students per class
Please call 888-895-5645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking information.