In APT’s Voices of Conscience series, art meets social justice and community engagement. We believe that art can be a catalyst for change – and that change starts with us. The performance events in this series are designed to foster critical discussion around topics affecting our community.
Since Fall 2015, the Voices of Conscience series has produced numerous performance events and supported partner arts organizations across the Lehigh Valley.
A full line-up of the 2018 Voices of Conscience-produced events can be found HERE.
Information about past seasons can be found HERE.
Organizations that we have partnered with in the past include:
- The Allentown Art Museum of the Lehigh Valley
- Basement Poetry
- Bethlehem Area Public Library
- Chautauqua at the Forks of the Delaware
- Christ Lutheran Church
- Crossroads Antiracism Organizing & Training
- Crowded Kitchen Players
- Godfrey Daniels
- Lafayette College Williams Center Gallery
- Lehigh University Department of Theatre
- Lehigh Valley Monthly Meeting
- Mock Turtle Marionette Theater
- Moravian College Theatre Company
- Moravian Historical Society
- Muhlenberg College Multicultural Center
- Northampton Community College
- Selkie Theatre
- Southside Film Institute
- St. Luke’s Lutheran Church
- Touchstone Theatre
- Zoellner Arts Center